Thank you very much for your participation and kind support.
The ISACM meeting 2013 has closed successfully.
- September 2, 2013 Poster Award is updated.
- August 22, 2013 ISACM meeting 2013 Program book (PDF data) is updated.
- August 13, 2013 Hands-on Workshop (Course description) is updated.
- August 8, 2013 Hands-on Workshop is updated.
- August 6, 2013 Information (Instruction for Chairs and Speakers) is updated.
- August 2, 2013 Information (Instruction for Authors of Poster Session) is updated.
- July 22, 2013 Registration Form is resumed.
- July 19, 2013 関連講習会 「Matlab講習会』 (Japanese session) のご案内
- July 17, 2013 Added information of Late Registration, Banquet, and Post Congress Tour
- July 17, 2013 Hands-on Workshop is updated.
- June 24, 2013 at_a_glance and Program, are updated.
- May 17, 2013 Abstract Submission Deadline Extension: Monday, May 27, 2013
- March 18, 2013 Call for Abstract and Registration & Travel, are updated.
- March 4, 2013 Summary, Venue, at a glance, Program, are updated.
- August 24, 2012 ISACM meeting 2013 Website opened.
Takashi Nagamine, M.D., Ph.D.
President, International Society for the Advancement of Clinical
Magnetoencephalography (ISACM) meeting 2013
On behalf of the International Society for the Advancement of Clinical Magnetoencephalography (ISACM), it is our great pleasure to invite you to participate in the 2013 meeting, which will take place in Sapporo from August 28th to 30th, 2013.
MEG can provide unique information that may not be obtained from other physiological measures and hence supplement data getting to the heart of neurophysiological mechanism. However, due to its rapid progress of MEG technology, not so much survey had been conducted systematically for clinical application. In order to conquer this problem, our mission started in 2007 at Matsushima, Japan to facilitate communication among researchers to maximize potential ability of clinical MEG.
Followed by the biyearly meetings in Athens, Greece (2009) and in Las Vegas, USA (2011), we have been constructing a society starting from collecting essentials for clinical MEG, materials for trainings, as well as providing possible resources for future study.
The 2013 congress venue, Tokyo Dome Hotel Sapporo, is located in the center of Sapporo city, next to Odori Park. You can find a time for stroll and may be possible to visit popular sightseeing spots in and around Sapporo area.
Considering the rapidly advancing field of clinical MEG, the meeting will cover the conventional diagnostic techniques, disease-oriented approach, and the topics of the most advanced scientific interest. In addition to didactic lectures, we are planning to call for papers for poster presentation. We will encourage young clinicians, technologists and researchers to participate the meeting and construct a prosperous future.
We look forward to welcoming you to Sapporo in 2013.