Call for Abstract
ISACM encourages submission of abstracts describing new clinical MEG research.
Abstracts will be evaluated on the basis of scientific merit by peer review.
A poster session at the annual meeting will allow presenters an opportunity to discuss their findings with international peers and colleagues.
Deadline for Receipt of Abstracts
Monday, May 20, 2013 Monday, May 27, 2013
Submissions must be received electronically (by e-mail) and no later than 11:59 P.M. (based on Japan standard time) on Monday, May 20 27, 2013, to be considered for inclusion in the program.
Please review the Abstract submission instructions carefully.
All presenters will be expected to register (and pay) to attend the meeting.
Notification of acceptance or rejection of abstracts will be e-mailed to the designated corresponding author in mid-June 2013.
Submit your abstracts for the Poster Award!!!
Be sure to submit your abstracts so you can be eligible for a $500 ISACM Poster Award.
*Age limit : Those born after 28 August 1973
Abstract Submission Instructions
1. All abstracts must be prepared in plain text, in English with no embedded symbols or formatting characters. Submissions may not include charts, graphs, tables or references.
2. Limit the abstract to 250 words in length. The 250 word limit applies to the abstract body only and DOES NOT include the title, authors, and funding source information.
The title is limited to within 120 characters, including spaces.
3. Carefully follow the directions and style on the sample abstract (Word Document Download) provided with the website instructions:
a: Use capital letters for the title of the abstract.
b: List all authors first and then list the institution or affiliation.
c: Include full first and last names for each author.
d: Do not include author degrees.
4. Please provide a complete mailing address, including e-mail address, with your submission. The ISACM Office will communicate with the corresponding author through the e-mail address that is given at the time of registration.
5. Proofread your submission.
6. Consider submitting your abstract earlier than the deadline. ISACM welcomes early submissions!
7. Submit abstracts (Word Document) to Management Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Each corresponding author will receive an e-mail confirmation of receipt from the Management Secretariat of ISACM meeting 2013.
Forms of presentation
Have time to oral presentation of poster summary.
After the oral presentation, a free discussion session will be held in the poster exhibition area.
Be informed at a later date for more information.
Click the button below to go to the E-mail for abstract submission.
* Submitters not receiving a reply within a week of completing the abstract registration form should e-mail the Management Secretariat (address below).
Inquiries on Abstract Submission
Management Secretariat : Mice, Inc.